My Kaspersky - Subscription limit

PriorIT
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Dear Kaspersky support,

Today I have reached some sort of limit on how many activation codes I can add to the My Kaspersky portal (see attached screenshot).

Disconnecting devices with expired licenses didn't help and I am unable to remove the existing inactive subscriptions, I am only able to hide them.

There are like 62 inactive subscriptions compared to the 29 active ones. So those 62 are just taking up unnecessary space on the limit of My Kaspersky account.

Any assistance would be appreciated it.

Thank you.

King Regards

Mark

339506392_MyKasperskysubscriptionlimit.thumb.PNG.43e7fa5963cc84ac0d1ba4f4233f6eea.PNG

Hi,

Yes that seems to be apparent. I am assuming that there is a limit for a reason and I accept that I can only have 100 subscriptions to My Kaspersky account but surely I should be able to remove the inactive subscriptions to make room for more active ones. I see no purpose keeping the inactive subscriptions that are not linked to at least one device.

How do I delete unused subscriptions?

• Like 1

• Solution
1 hour ago, PriorIT said:

How do I delete unused subscriptions?

Hello @PriorIT
Also, we logged a request to check this with Kaspersky support, they advised: the only option you have available on your My Kaspersky account is to hide the expired licenses, to delete unused/expired licenses, must be done by a Kaspersky support agent via their internal system.

• Log a request with Kaspersky Support, select with Chat or Email, select Activation & license issues, Other template; provide the licenses details you'd like to delete from your My Kaspersky account; Support will assist. 
  • You may also wish to discuss the Subscription limit issue, that you've raised, which, if you've got 91 licenses in your MyKaspersky account, it's still under the 100 limit. 

When it's available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife