My Kaspersky is losing connection to my phone

Xurt

Hello,

I am using the internet security software on ma Android phones.

However, the installation works, it won’t let me send commands to my phone after a while. Sometimes I have to manually open the APP on my phone until the command will be applied from MyKaspersky backend.

but mostly I have to re-install the the app on the phone.

I have a Xiaomi Mi9 and a Redmi Note 9s phone. All rights are applied and given during installation of the security suite on my phones.

Do you have any idea WHY this is happening? I need it urgently working on my android phones...

Hello, I am using the internet security software on ma Android phones. 

However, the installation works, it won’t let me send commands to my phone after a while. Sometimes I have to manually open the APP on my phone until the command will be applied from MyKaspersky backend.

But mostly I have to re-install the the app on the phone.

I have a Xiaomi Mi9 and a Redmi Note 9s phone. All rights are applied and given during installation of the security suite on my phones. Do you have any idea WHY this is happening? I need it urgently working on my android phones...

Hello @Xurt

Welcome!

1. Has KIS app been locked in memory ? 
  2. Is KIS app set to auto-restart? 
  3. Has an exclusion for the KIS app from battery optimization been applied ? 
  • Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application malfunction, Other template,  make sure you select the KIS version you have, in the description, make sure support understand the issue is happening on more than 1 phone; include:

•  A detailed history?
  • What caused the problem?
  • How did you try to solve the problem?
  • Text from an error message? Screenshot? Video?
  • Community topic URL?
  • Support may request traces & or other data, they will guide you

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋