MTGO.EXE Trojan PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic.nblk

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

After an update in MTGO.exe the antivirus blocks the application saying that I found the Trojan PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic.nblk, the all text is:

Today, 10/03/2022 06:52:34 p. m.;Se detectó un objeto malicioso;MainNavigation;MTGO.exe;C:\Users\bacev\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\N1H8KC3J.LYG\MZOHJMML.WDY\mtgo..tion_92a8f782d852ef89_0003.0004_ed1c615b24bb7ca2;38544;PEDROLAPTOP\bacev;Usuario activo;Detectado: PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic.nblk;Detectado;PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic.nblk;Troyano;Alta;Exacta;mtgo.exe;mtgo.exe;c:\users\bacev\appdata\local\apps\2.0\n1h8kc3j.lyg\mzohjmml.wdy\mtgo..tion_92a8f782d852ef89_0003.0004_ed1c615b24bb7ca2;Proceso;Bases de datos

I am having the same problem over here. I don’t know if this new MTGO update has some kind of vulnerability or if it’s just a false positive.

Hello @iFall
Welcome!

Read: mtgo detected as trojan, raised by @tcheu

• 💥 The issue is in hand with Kaspersky’s Virus Lab experts, they are the only people who can determine if the issue is a false positive or not; as soon as they make a determination, we will update this topic. 

Flood🐳+🐋

• Solution

Hello @pbacevedo & @iFall

We’ve received advice for Kaspersky support, as follows: 

“We have just gotten a response from our experts, they informed us the detection is a false positive. It will be fixed within a few hours. “

• 💥 We’ve successfully run Magic the gathering online on our systems → please run a Database update & check? 

• @Igor Kurzin, the Kaspersky application is still assigning automatically as a low restricted status, please re-engage with the VLAB

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋