Microsoft Edge URL Advisor

11 hours ago, Kasperov said:

Yes Microsoft Bing, but previously it has worked & I could see green marks. Now what happened?

Hello @Kasperov

Welcome back!

• We confirm the issue: Edge browser, v102.0.1245.33, KTS 21.3.10.391(i), Kaspersky Web anti-virus, URL Advisor icons, Check URLs, enabled;  Kaspersky chat agent confirms the issue, he is not aware of any changes that could explain why; he's escalated the issue to Russia HQ experts, requesting a review; we will update the topic with any feedback, when it's available.
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eca38c1de3dfbf7c9952762efaf7e56f.png

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

20 minutes ago, Kasperov said:

Ok, so you will update "this topic" with feedback? Then I will check here in couple of days. Thanks

Hello @Kasperov

Thank you for posting back!

Yes, we'll update your topic, as soon as there's any feedback available, however, sometimes the response is not fast so please wait patiently. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Kasperov said:

Ok, so you will update "this topic" with feedback? Then I will check here in couple of days. Thanks

Hello @Kasperov

Update from Kaspersky experts:

"This is a known issue; it is being investigated. The workaround is to disable 'Open links in new tab' in the Edge browser."

Spoiler

image.png.e994b4a8400492f1e70f74991e3cd81d.png

When the issue has been fixed we'll update your topic again. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1