Malware has infected my Bios

1 hour ago, Kinnannawaz said:

Can you forward my case to higher above.

Hello @Kinnannawaz

The Kaspersky Community cannot "forward (your) case to higher above"; the Kaspersky Community does not have access to your private information; if you have a valid software subscription, contact support: select either Chat or Email, then fill in Malware, I suspect my device is infected template (see the image below - as a guide) please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history; also include the activation code/license number & the email address you used when you purchased the software; Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

image.thumb.png.846850d9be8c9b33c8d82abdfd2d92ff.png

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a Kaspersky subscription in 2020 . My system was telling me I not administrator any more on my system in 2020 , Kaspersky gave me a utility to run on my system I did and it did not find anything wrong with my system. But my system was telling me I am not an administrator any more I have the same laptop since then . And that malware has come to life again 

What is the guarantee if I purchase a subscription it will detect this state sponsered root kit , as it slows down my PC and make sqeeing sounds while playing video 

Or what can I do individual to remove this root kit (state sponsered )

Kindly search your subscription database with my name/email in 2020 *kinnannawaz*

HELP

Edited by Kinnannawaz

10 minutes ago, Kinnannawaz said:

Kindly search your subscription database with my name/email in 2020 *kinnannawaz*. HELP

Hello @Kinnannawaz

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

The Kaspersky Community cannot "search your subscription database with my name/email in 2020 *kinnannawaz*"; the Kaspersky Community does not have access to your private information; if you need HELP, purchase a subscription so Kaspersky support https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - can help you. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kinnannawaz said:

Which subscription should i buy, kindly recommend? 

Hello @Kinnannawaz

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

The Kaspersky Community has no intention of making recommendations for your machine; we do not know what kind of environment you operate in & we are not your mother, we kindda think you might be capable of doing your own research & making your own decisions; you claim you need & want HELP from Kaspersky support; we've provided clear guidelines for you to follow; we suggest you stop messing around -> purchase a subscription so Kaspersky support https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - can help you. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Kinnannawaz said:

@murat5038I can share fresh sounds of screeching sound ,

if it worked perfectly once after reinstall of fresh os install than my. Hardware is fine 

I say it again. With your BIOS update, if it's already harmful, it will be removed. You think it is harmful even though you have updated it. Although I wrote the valid reason for the freezing and stuttering problem you are experiencing, you are repeating your mind as malicious code. You are overdoing it by trying to pass it on to the state. We cannot deal with your psychological problems and hardware problems.

Read the answers I gave above and contact your device manufacturer.

Due to social rules, we can't ask for a lot of private information, if you want this information and more detailed support, you can ask for help if you have a paid Kaspersky subscription product mentioned above with your My Kaspersky account.

I'm closing the issue, best regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked