Malware Detected: PDM:Trojran.Win32.Generic

I hope I'm posting in the right forum, and this will require some context before I dive further into this story so bear with me. To put it simply, I downloaded this Minecraft mod a few weeks ago called Essentials that allows you to host LAN servers online. As of the night before this post, I was hosting a Minecraft server for my friends and me, and suddenly everyone got disconnected we later found out that the Essentials servers had crashed a collective whole (Please see image with Geek). This was when I finally got that the pop-up attached below on the bottom right of my screen prompting that "Application performing suspicious activity characteristic of malware" and "Detected: PDM: Trojan.Win32.Generic."

With all that said, I disinfected my computer about two times now and even ran a few scans where it showed 0 objects detected. I read a few forums stating that some people got similar prompts, turning out they could be "false positives." Do you guys think this is the case? Should I be doing anything else? 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png