Mac password Export

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have a mac and I cannot find the export option for my passwords!!!

I logged into my account; it then asked me to change my password (time based); I generated a new one and now any of the password I have won’t log me in.

I am able to access the one on my mac - where it says that you need to export the passwords in order to re-create the master account but cannot find an export option, help???

• Solution

Hello @TheB

Welcome!

There is no Export option, even tho the information in the App store clearly shows there is - the issue is in hand with the Kaspersky experts, has been for months. 

@Fogpuppy’s topic How to export passwords/usernames from Kaspersky Password Manager to LastPass? discusses the issue. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

thanks for the feedback - how do we escalate this because my master password is not working (time based reset)

this is very bad that they can sell a product on another operating system and not provide the same functionality - I think it needs to be posted as a warning to anyone wishing to buy their services - perhaps that would motivate them to fix the issue if they were given a bad review because of this - it would certainly be truthful to others (like myself) who would know if they had the option or not

Hello @TheB,

You’re most welcome🙂 !

Agreed, it is very bad. 

• “Bad reviews”, (imo) they don’t seem to care, if they did they would’ve fixed the existing Kaspersky software / MAC issues before now🤔 . 
  • To contact support, go to the Support for home products page, select your LOCATION, then select from the options available: Phone (not available all locations), Online Chat (not available all locations) or submit a request via your My Kaspersky account, see the following process & template below: 
  • Request via MyKaspersky, select Application malfunction, Other template, we’ve selected Catalina OS (as we don’t know the MAC OS), add as much information as possible. The Support team may request Traces, they will guide you if these are required. 
  • After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.
  • Please let the Kaspersky Community know what they say?

Thank you🙏

🐳Flood