Login Issues for Visually Impaired user

Blind Vixen

I would like to know if, and how, I can start up in Windows 11 without putting in my Kaspersky Main Password everytime. Once I enter my personal code to start windows 11, I would really like to get to work, without further pop ups.

Is there another way to streamline my start ups or do I need to remember my personal main password everytime I start or restart my computer and Windows 11?

17 hours ago, Blind Vixen said:

I would like to know if, and how, I can start up in Windows 11 without putting in my Kaspersky Main Password every time. Once I enter my personal code to start windows 11, I would really like to get to work, without further pop ups.

Is there another way to streamline my startups or do I need to remember my personal main password every time I start or restart my computer and Windows 11?

Hello @Blind Vixen

Welcome!

So sorry for the delay responding to your topic?

1. Just to clarify; you're referring to the Kaspersky Main Password for Kaspersky Total Security, not Kaspersky Password Manager - is that correct? IF 'yes', sadly, there's no options suited to your requirements. 
  2. Kaspersky has designed KTS password management, with the following in mind:  

A single computer may be shared by several users with various levels of experience and computer literacy. Unrestricted access of different users to Kaspersky Total Security and its settings may compromise the level of computer security.

To restrict access to the application, you can define an administrator password for the KLAdmin account. This user has unlimited rights to manage and modify the settings of Kaspersky Total Security, and to assign application access permissions to other users. After you create a password for KLAdmin, you can assign application access permissions to various users or groups of users.

• ?IF you're not sharing the computer, do you actually need to have KTS application / KLAdmin active? 
  • Is (your) computer set-up with good security, if you leave the device you lock it, it's never left un-locked? 
  • Kaspersky Password Manager has Windows Hello: Unlock the vault with Windows Hello *but* even that requires - every time you restart the computer, you must first enter your main password and then you can use Windows Hello.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I forgot to add I’ll be using a screen reader program called ‘JAWS’ due to my blindness. The computer will be shared with my husband (fully sighted) but trying to cut down on any distracting or problematic pop ups as a result of my screen reader. 

using JAWS Professional 2022