Lock Password Manager after closing the browser [moved]

Genereal

Hello kaspersky

May i give some idea that i get from other password extension

1.Pls seperate the PM application and PM extension

2.Pls lock the extension after closing the browser 

Benefits:

-We dont need to put another password to open the PM after opening it(if turning on the Autolock)

-We can easily turn off the PM without forgetting to do it (because it always happend to me :))

-Save,Fast And Safety 😉

but if this thing not applicable. its ok

Sorry if my english bad

Thank you very much,if you read this.

Hello, nexon

Thanks for replying but the probelm is: 

-if we use 2 browser, then its still unlocked if you doesnt close the second(so close both of them)

-i have family

And also for reminder, its ok if its not compatible with kaspersky

This is only suggestion.

Again,thank you

• if we use 2 browser, then its still unlocked if you dont close the second (so close both of them). 
  • i have family

Hello @Genereal

We also have family; the way we manage this issue is to set the Auto Lock feature to a very short time, e.g. 3 minutes, each time a web site requires authentication, we simply unlock KPM, automatically sign in to the website and continue working, KPM locks after the requisite 3 minutes → many websites logins are not time based, so, for example, our MyKaspersky account, Kaspersky Community or our Mail applications, only require logging in once daily, whereas financial institutions logins, are time based, if we were to log into our bank 10 times daily, that would mean unlocking KPM 10 times → that would be very boring, but, we’ve never felt compelled to look at how little money we have, 10 times daily. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife 

Thanks bro, but yeah i dont want to open PM every 3mins because i have so many websites need to log in and every websites that i log in have different random times.I am also going outside every 5 times a day thats why sometimes the PM maybe still open and forget to lock it. oh! and my laptop is very laggy when i open KPM thats why seperate the App and Extension is a good idea

So my suggestions to solve this probelm are:

1)Using private window                                                                   (Clearing the chaches/cookies) 

2)Close the browser with locking the PM at the same time       (Locking browser)

so i can leave the browser without forgetting to lock PM and logging out the Websites

Hello @Genereal

Thank you for replying & the clarification👌

Please raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion request with Kaspersky Technical Support, include as much information as possible, so that, the development team, have a clear understanding of how the product could be improved & what benefit it would have to all Kaspersky Customers:

• Some of Kaspersky’s product development evaluations are based on numbers, the more a feature is requested, sometimes, the greater the possibility of implementation. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋