little green tick icons on all of my .exe files

Steak221

My Kaspersky looks different. Just says "Kaspersky Anti-Virus" on the top. But it still gave me little green tick icons on all of my .exe files. Is there anyway to turn that off too? But just visually, not to get rid of the scan all together. See attached.

icons.PNG

10 hours ago, Steak221 said:

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

• But it still gave me little green tick icons on all of my .exe files. on the desktop.
  1. Is there any way to turn that off too? But just visually, not to get rid of the scan all together.

Hello @Steak221

Welcome!

1. The green ticks indicate cloud service syncing is active, for example - Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive; so the question is - do those .exes need to be scanned or what sort of scan is actually scheduled? 
  2. Also, please share the full Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

Thank you?
Flood?+?

10 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Steak221

Welcome!

1. The green ticks indicate cloud service syncing is active, for example - Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive; so the question is - do those .exes need to be scanned or what sort of scan is actually scheduled? 
  2. Also, please share the full Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1. I have my scans set up as default automatic scans.

2. see attached.

But really I just wanted the icons to disappear. For the sake of cleanliness there should be an option to enable or disable them. They have done so now for whatever reason. So I guess problem resolved?

grsgesegsf.PNG

• Like 1

• The title was changed to little green tick icons on all of my .exe files