Limitations of Kaspersky on Windows 11

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

On 04/05/2023 at 00:18, Danila T. disse:

Kaspersky statement on issue with the latest optional Windows 11 update – KB5025305

Kaspersky is aware of a situation with the new Windows 11 update – patch KB5025305 – that may cause a message warning of potential future limitations when running the updated version of Windows 11 by Kaspersky solutions.

Kaspersky is currently working on an update to resolve the issue which will soon be available to customers. Kaspersky solutions’ capabilities for cyberthreat protection, including firewall, are not affected by the mentioned Windows update.

Attributable to Kaspersky

We will be waiting for the link or the source of this information, since we need a date to make this update since my Operating System is out of date, because if I update it, it will break.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi @RoyFJ

Which version of Kaspersky do you have installed?

Please update databases in Kaspersky and restart PC, will the notification appear again? 

Yes, as I mentioned, its a brand new install of from latest Windows 11 ISO that has all the patches pre-installed and latest KIS downloaded from Kaspersky site. KIS version is 21.3.10

Edited by RoyFJ

Does anyone on the forum have any news about the fix that Kaspersky reported it would make?

I was looking at Kaspersky released version 21.13.5.506(a) - The problem is that it doesn't say what has been fixed.
Someone has detailed what was fixed in this version because until now we are waiting for answers on the title of this post here in the forum.

@SystemInfo Someone maybe knows more about changes. But all what i found :

What's new

• We have implemented a mechanism that describes the application functionalities and helps configure everything you need. Now you can manage the application key features from the main screen.
  • Now the Kaspersky Password Manager extension theme automatically adapts to the theme of your browser.
  • We have improved user interface.
  • Bugs have been fixed, and the application stability has been improved.

• 4 weeks later...