LilySpeech exclusion is immediately zapped by Kaspersky when I install it.

JW01

LilySpeech is a wonderful speech to text program which has just one problem: Kaspersky Security Cloud won’t let it run.

I have tried excluding its folder but I don’t know what to put in the Object box. The Security Cloud instructions link to a Virus Encyclopedia which does not exist.

I have tried adding it as a Trusted Application, but here the problem is that as soon as it is installed it starts automatically and is immediately zapped by Kaspersky.

I reported this as a product which should not be a problem but it is still being deleted.

Can anyone help. This is extremely frustrating.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804), Kaspersky Security Cloud 21.2.16.590 (b)

I paused Kaspersky Protection, installed LilySpeech and made it a trusted application and resumed Kaspersky and that seemed to work. But when I restarted LilySpeech I had the old problems.

I attach screenshots of the Trusted Application entry.

Hello @JW01

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the additional information👌

1. Re KSC auto-update, supposed to, however, the Total Force Update (TFU), started in a staggered distribution, 11th March 2021, not sure where you are (location), but it may not have reached there yet. 
  2. Re KSC killing LilySpeech, we know; that’s why we raised a case, as soon as we have a response from Kaspersky Technical Support, we’ll share it with you. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

LilySpeech, Kaspersky Security Cloud won’t let it run. This is extremely frustrating.

Hello @JW01

Kaspersky need data, please prepare as follows:

1. Enable Tracing. Click on the Support🎧 icon in the bottom left corner of the main Kaspersky window, select Support Tools, select Enable application traces.
2. Reboot the PC, login, wait for Kaspersky application to start.
3. Try to use LilySpeech, wait for issue to occur.
4. Disable Tracing.  Click on the Support🎧 icon in the bottom left corner of the main Kaspersky window, select Support Tools, select toggle Enable application traces OFF > note: traces can be big to huge, the goal is to do the steps as quickly & cleanly as possible; do not do anything else & do not start anything else while the trace data is being collected. 

• Prepare the traces so they can be sent/shared with the Technical team: 
  1. Open the Kaspersky application window
  2. Click on the Support🎧 icon in the bottom left corner of the main Kaspersky window, select Support Tools
  3. Select Send report to Technical Support
  4. Untick the first option Operating System Information
  5. Select/tick Data received for analysis.
  6. Select Save Report, select Save to Desktop, name the zip archive KLTraces

IF the KLTraces archive is <10mb, include the INC number in the Enter Request number field, then select Send Report, however, if the  KLTraces archive is 10mb> upload the KLTraces archive to Kaspersky’s FTP box

We’ve sent you the INC reference # & the FTP link in a private message.  

They also want another archive, however, the instructions they’ve sent are wrong, as soon as they correct that issue, we’ll update you. 

🅰 Please let us know when the KLTraces have been sent? 

Any questions & or problems preparing the data, please don’t hesitate to post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

LilySpeech is a wonderful speech to text program which has just one problem: Kaspersky Security Cloud won’t let it run.

Hello @JW01

Reply from Kaspersky Virus Lab, Sent: Saturday, 27 March 2021 05:59:

qte

This is a false positive of the PDM module. Detection will disappear within 24 hours.

unqte

Regards, 

Flood🐳 +🐋