License term does not allow using current databases of the application. Protection is disabled. Updates for databases and application modules are unavailable. To resume protection of your computer, enter a new activation code”

Hi,

i badly need help as i am unable to get KIS working ona  particular pc , I Dont think i have ever been as confused or Frustrated in installing a peice of software. I have been using KAS since 2007 and  purchased 5 licenses back in Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 -
Since then I have been auto renewing for the past 5 years (digital river purchase- )

I have 4 pc’s + 1 laptop that require KIS installed on them namely,  Workstation1, Workstation2, Workstation3, ‘home-pc’ and ‘toms laptop’. Until today KIS was not installed on Workstation2, it isinstalled on other 4 machines with no problem.
i went to install it on my ‘Workstation2 win10’ desktop today and becasue win10 was not out when i made original purchase in 2015 i connot install the version that is on my digital river link, so i downloaded KIS from kaspersky site and installed, I entered my activation code and get the following :
“License problem detected
License term does not allow using current databases of the application. Protection is disabled. Updates for databases and application modules are unavailable. To resume protection of your computer, enter a new activation code”

when i log into mykaspersky on the any of the machines i can see the listed devices and Workstation 2 has a big red screen with an X.
how do I get this woking please,
Would greatly appreciate any help on this matter
Thanks

T

Hello @tom182,

Welcome!

• Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select Activation & License issues, License term is incorrect or Other template - see image; include all the information you’ve provided here, including images, the license specifics, including the activation code and if you have the order number, include that as well. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

• When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳