Learn more feature of KTS not woring correctly.

Hello 

I am using kts on my windows 10 home

image.png.23ef761a37a44c9937aa08dbf0079e82.png.87f17dc28491e87130582ad382258fd8.png

and kaspersky Kts version 21.3.10.391

recently I recived this error on my pc

image.png.1348fc0d82eea6ccb6ff037a958e7580.png it says error while scanning the encrypted connection with play.googleapis.com

and while i was writing this right now another notification came in

image.png.3e7e834f5edb06dd48e876fe2095ef3a.png

and another one 

image.png.08bd370bba03707ef13bce2c46d50750.png

image.png.42e5ed649cfa192ece08f04a54a9247f.png

image.png.031a98c7b9b8a5e271e317a859aecc1f.png

and so many more

when i first installed kaspersky i was using brave browser and did these steps

to make the extention work in brave. I dont know if its related to the errors i get please help me out!.

I am getting these messages very often. kindly guide me on what needs to be done to maximise my security.

I dont have a vpn but use 3rd party dns servers like cloud fare. etc.

thanks!

Edited by Veerain

Hello @Veerain

Welcome!

1. Have all Windows Updates been installed & have a successful status? 
  2. Which KTS 21.3.10.391(x) patch x=letter; on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Does the same "Error while scanning the encrypted connections" issue happen when Chrome, Edge or Firefox is used? 
  4. How is Network settings, Encrypted connections scan configured?
  5. Are the system Date & time correct? 
  6. Read & follow: Error during an encrypted connection scan in a Kaspersky application
  7. Has the computer been shutdown using Shutdown, not Restart in the last 7 days? 
  8. IF the issue persists, log a request with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 

When Support provide a solution, please share it with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Veerain

Welcome!

1. Have all Windows Updates been installed & have a successful status? 
  2. Which KTS 21.3.10.391(x) patch x=letter; on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Does the same "Error while scanning the encrypted connections" issue happen when Chrome, Edge or Firefox is used? 
  4. How is Network settings, Encrypted connections scan configured?
  5. Are the system Date & time correct? 
  6. Read & follow: Error during an encrypted connection scan in a Kaspersky application
  7. Has the computer been shutdown using Shutdown, not Restart in the last 7 days? 
  8. IF the issue persists, log a request with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 

When Support provide a solution, please share it with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

update:

Since there was no way to close the pop up message sent by kts(as there were many and they kept appearing unless I did something) I read this  Error during an encrypted connection scan in a Kaspersky application I selected "ignore and remember" and closed them.

Now according to this above mentioned link, what selecting the "ignore" option does it that it doesnt load that part of the site. and blocks it.

By the way the notifications dont show up now.

But since we haven't figured out what was causing it(and potentially this thing might happen again)

So I will like to continue this thread.

I am now replying to the questions you asked

1. Yes I think everything is succesfully updated

image.png.bca30bd305bfb237b9043ab40da67a40.png

2. I am using image.png.4418bb76806ca1020c6163ddb620fc27.png

3. I am not sure as the notification didn't specify the browser on which it came.And notifications kept pouring in even when I closed everything (all the browsers). I guess they were all just loaded when brave was open.

4.image.png.e88512a232907c33cf99ac8d6332ae43.png

image.png.ed1291bc0f70cf8c25d2b73087c8e359.png

image.png.0a8774bb66d3d9ff8d8c3cda95bb7e35.png

here were all my network settings.

5.Yup just confirmed from google

6. Read it

7. I shut down the laptop after using it

8. ok

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello, @Veerain 

This issue only occurred in google website? or all the https website?

Regards.

updates:

update:

Since there was no way to close the pop up message sent by kts(as there were many and they kept appearing unless I did something) I read this  Error during an encrypted connection scan in a Kaspersky application I selected "ignore and remember" and closed them.

Now according to this above mentioned link, what selecting the "ignore" option does it that it doesnt load that part of the site. and blocks it.

By the way the notifications dont show up now.

6 minutes ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello,

As I think, This option only work before you reload product. Try to exit and restart product and to see whether this information display again or not.

Regards.

You mean restart my browser or kts?

6 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Veerain

Thank you for posting back & the information!

• Please change Always scan encrypted connections so that Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components is enabled.
  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.f47469d9d300fd89f9e1beedcbeb0799.jpeg

Thank you?

Flood?+?

done!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello,

As I think, This option only work before you reload product. Try to exit and restart product and to see whether this information display again or not.

Regards.

Oh so you mean I reload kts and see if this comes up again or not?

20 minutes ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Yes.

I disabled self defense and tried to close the application(mimic a reboot)

then enabled it again. It is not showing anything. I think it is resolved but will keep this thread open if it comes up again...

Thank you!

• Like 1