Launch Kavremover from KSC

Is it possible remotely launch Kavremover from KSC with a specific command about the product to uninstall? I found only login settings.
  1. Run the tool from the command line with the parameter:
  2. kavremvr.exe --password-for-uninstall:%PASSWORD% --MSIPARAM:KLLOGIN=%login%, where:
  1. %login% stands for the user name for the product)
  2. %password% stands for the password for the product

Hi, as far as i know, Remover does not allow an unattended execution despite to the parameter you're working with: it always requires the user's interaction. If you should remove a corporate application you can rely on the KSC uninstallation task... M
Hi, Sure I know it but to solve a particular issue that I'm facing (conflict between KES and sound drivers) the only way is to perform the removal with Kavremover so I'm wondering if I can remotely do that.

Hi, as far as i know, Remover does not allow an unattended execution despite to the parameter you're working with: it always requires the user's interaction. If you should remove a corporate application you can rely on the KSC uninstallation task... M
Hi, Sure I know it but to solve a particular issue that I'm facing (conflict between KES and sound drivers) the only way is to perform the removal with Kavremover so I'm wondering if I can remotely do that.
RDP (maybe via KSC, if possible)+local Remover ;) M