Latest offline installer for KIS

Geo
Go to solution Solved by Geo,

Hello Great thank you for your wok I need your help I have over 50 PCs that required me reinstalation of windows and then reinstall your amazing products But the problem I have limited internet Is there any wat I could find an offline links of KIS and KTS In Arabic Thank you again

Why do I need to contact. Cann't you just help. I need just links
Hello Geo , The Community is made up of users of Kaspersky software (like you) , all give their time freely, to help other Community members (like you). There's a small team of Kaspersky employees - all of whom are clearly identifiable, bc, their profile shows "Kaspersky Lab Employee". For the most part, & from my observations, the willing helpers engage in providing technical analysis to address technical issues.
  1. Berny has helped, he's provided you with the exact advice & link you need to follow to contact the Kaspersky Lab Technical Team for the "installers". We do not have them.
Please follow Berny's advice urgently so that the "apparent" pressing deadlines are met. Thank you. ,

• Solution

Good day, 

To create an offline installation package for latest version, follow these steps: 

1. Get the Kaspersky product online installer (e.g. for Kaspersky Total Security: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/total-security#download)
  2. Run the Installer, it will start downloading the installation files. As soon as it switches to Installing the application (see screenshot below), proceed to step 3.
  3. Go to the folder (it is hidden by default) C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files

4. Copy the folder with name looking like pure21.2.16.590aben_26098* to some other location, e.g. your Desktop

5. Copy the installer, downloaded in Step 1, named like kts21.2.16.590aben_26098.exe, to the folder pure21.2.16.590aben_26098 (which is on your Desktop)

6. That’s it, now you can run the offline installation by double-clicking on the kts21.2.16.590aben_26098.exe in the folder pure21.2.16.590aben_26098

*Please note, the folder and installer file names can differ, and are provided here only as examples.

Also the full installers for versions 2019 and older are available here: https://products.s.kaspersky-labs.com/  The page may appear empty at first. It’s necessary to pick an app at the top left-hand corner, then pick a country and so on, going left to right.

Even though those installers are for the 2019 versions, they will still accept any recent license, and, furthermore, will auto-update to the latest version within a day or so.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Christophe , thank you for sharing this new Forum with your readers. After more than a decade the old Forum was encountering some problems and the time had come to switch over to a new up-to-date platform. In this new Kaspersky Community the same K-Lab Tech Support engineers and the same moderator team are at your disposal to share suggestions and provide assistance.

• 4 weeks later...