language switch when entering password

I'm not asking to switch KIS language, since it is already set to english. When user's keyboard is switched to non-english, I can't switch keyboards using hotkey in KIS, because the hotkey does not work. I must switch using mouse keys on taskbar, which is annoying.

I'm not asking to switch KIS language, since it is already set to english. When user's keyboard is switched to non-english, I can't switch keyboards using hotkey in KIS, because the hotkey does not work. I must switch using mouse keys on taskbar, which is annoying.
I think that is not possible, the only way is switching using the taskbar.

when entering password to KIS2019 application, the language switch hotkey (left alt+shift) does not work.

I'm not asking to switch KIS language, since it is already set to english. When user's keyboard is FileZilla Malwarebytes Rufus switched to non-english, I can't switch keyboards using hotkey in KIS, because the hotkey does not work. I must switch using mouse keys on taskbar, which is annoying.
when entering password to KIS2019 application, the language switch hotkey (left alt+shift) does not work.

• 1 year later...