l can't play the game: Battle Eye > Survival Evolved > Ark.

If I don't shut down Kaspersky, I can't start the ark: survival evolved, when I shut down Kaspersky, I can run it

Error log:

17:44:27: Starting BattlEye Service... 17:44:32: Launching game...
17:44:42: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
17:44:42: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Kaspersky Lab\klhk\klhk_x64\klhkum.dll".
17:44:42: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Kaspersky Lab\klhk\klhk_x64\klhkum.dll".
17:44:42: Failed to launch game.

Hello @whjlinyi,

Welcome!

1. What is KIS version & patch(x)
  2. Are the errors coming from KIS or Ark? 

🛑 Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support , zip the file, password protect the zip archive and tell Support the password you’ve used; please provide Support Team with comprehensive information, including history, KIS All Events Report & images, so they can help with the issue.

▶ The Support Team will ask for a GSI & Windows Logs & Traces, run as the issue is replicated, the Support Team will guide you with the collection of the Traces

⚠ Please also contact BattleEye developers & advise them of the issue. 

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@whjlinyi 

the issue related to blockade from BattlEye side. Please contact BattlEye support to report about the issue. They should whitelist this .dll file.

Please tell about results of contacting with BattlEye.

Thank you!