KTS Total Security subscribers shafted

Just read this article from Danila T.

Q2. What about Kaspersky Total Security?

KTS does not have a directly compatible new app. But KTS customers will be allowed to renew with and upgrade to Kaspersky Plus.

I called up support to verify, they are actually making me pay again to upgrade, considering its their upper tier subscription you would think we would have been given something, even if its the "lower" Standard tier

Kaspersky, you are already on thin ice with world politics, and some of your loyal customers you do have should not be abandoned this way.

Quite disappointed.

• Like 3

Same feeling here.

I'm a KTS user in the European Union, and nobody knows when the mothership will decide to drop the new version here.

I find it quite unprofessional to let the moderators and the regional supports in the dark, and left alone to take the heat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, makouto said:

Same feeling here.

1. I'm a KTS user in the European Union, and nobody knows when the mothership will decide to drop the new version here.
  2. I find it quite unprofessional to let the moderators and the regional supports in the dark, and left alone to take the heat.

Hello @makouto

Welcome back!

1. Not making excuses for Kaspersky, however, historically, it's not unusual for Kaspersky to not announce exact rollout dates; they do keep the information pretty closely guarded; who knows why?... Maybe if they state a date & something goes wrong that prevents the rollout, it causes such a fallout out, it's better for their business to not "announce" the dates too early. 
  2. Dates are known to the support channels, IF you wish to log a support request they may tell you; we've raised this as a query; the *only* reason we've not added the dates we've been given to this & other topics is because a stalker always arm wrestles the information with us &, also, out of respect to Kaspersky, we're waiting for the go-ahead to do so. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• Thanks 1