KTS to PLUS

Go to solution Solved by StePits,

Hello, Here in Greece the new products appeared. I own it KTS for 1 year.

I want to ask the following.

1. The upgrade automatically or should I do it myself? (KTS to PLUS) (For Manual update: The new products have not appeared in my kaspersky)

2. Danila T. said: Τhose who renew or upgrade from KTS to Plus, will receive a separate email with code for Safe Kids for 1 year, but only for 1 year.

At your disposal

17 hours ago, StePits said:

Thank you for your answer.

So KTS will have automatic upgrade to PLUS or manual upgrade via My Kaspersky (and communication with support if not available)?

At your disposal

@StePits K Plus is new range of products so it needs uninstall old KTS and install manually new K plus. BTW KTS is still supported at least one year. You should also download installer from web page of your region not only via my kaspersky. 
What you mean communication with support if is not available?

• Thanks 1

Hello nexon

(and communication with support if not available) means I contact support if the new products are not available in my kaspersky.

I'm thinking of trying to upgrade as you say.. that is to unistall KTS and then install the new K plus but I don't know if it will activate and also I want the extra code of Safe Kids.

6 horas atrás, nexon disse:

@StePits K Plus is new range of products so it needs uninstall old KTS and install manually new K plus. BTW KTS is still supported at least one year. You should also download installer from web page of your region not only via my kaspersky. 
What you mean communication with support if is not available?

Good Day to all.

I sincerely apologize to the interlucotors for intruding on the conversation and asking a different question:
Due to various bugs and issues with K Standard, I have reverted to KIS 21.3.10.391(k)
Will this one also be supported for at least a year like the KTS?

• Solution

Directly I ran the install K Plus and in 2 minutes + Restart everything is working. The KTS left and the K. Plus came. Also normally license continues to Password Manager & Safe Kids. All good. Easier than I thought