KTS Subscription renewal

yash

HI ! I currently have a KTS subscrption with around 100 days validity left,

so i wanna knew if i purchase a new KTS subscription and use that key to activate my product , Will my current KTS subscription remains or renewed? Like will i get 100+365 days of subscrtiption?

1 hour ago, yash said:

I currently have a KTS subscription with around 100 days validity left, i want to know if i purchase a new KTS subscription and use that key to activate my product, Will my current KTS subscription remains or renewed? Like will i get 100+365 days of subscription?

Hello @yash;

Welcome back!

You can't *activate* an already activated software - IF you purchase a *new* KTS subscription, you add it as a reserve code; when the existing subscription expires, the *new* subscription begins. 

Keep in mind, Kaspersky have released a new software range that will eventually replace: KAV, KIS, KTS & KSC -> Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

IF you *upgrade* your KTS to Kaspersky Plus, you will have: 

• Kaspersky Password Manager Premium.
  • Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium 1 Year.
  • Kaspersky VPN, Standard/Free - not Unlimited.

WHYBecause KTS comes with: 

• Kaspersky Password Manager Premium.
  • Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium 1 Year.
  • Kaspersky VPN, Standard/Free - not Unlimited.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected spelling?

2 hours ago, yash said:
  • I currently have a KTS subscription with around 100 days validity left
32 minutes ago, yash said:
  • so after my current subscription expires then only my new subscription will begin, so eventually i will have 100+365 days of protection. Am I right?

Hello @yash

You're most welcome!

You currently have a subscription with 100 days remaining; IF you buy a *new* subscription & add it as a *reserve* subscription, there will be the active subscription plus the reserve subscription, when the existing subscription finishes - in 100 days, the *new* subscription starts. 

What's not clear? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?