KTS KSC JE SUIS PERDU [Solved][Closed]

oldelvet
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

bjr  I am lost I had KTsecurity  which seems to have disappeared although my licence goes till Jan 2021 instead I have KSCloud  on trial for 1 month OK seems good - also have KSConnection  on  both PC and Android as well as Android protection  - the backup on KTS seems to be gone but I am not bothered dont use it any more.  What happens at the end of the 1 month trial - does my KTS become KSCloud ok even if I  have to pay a little something for my Android phone  I presume I am covered with the current protection - please excuse my incomprehension I am an old lady and all I want is to be SAFE and not hacked or ransomed - no hurry for a reply if you are busy but I would like to know the situation ‘cos you keep on asking me to buy  the Cloud Protection hence this query

Hello @oldelvet 
Welcome!

• 1 If you log into your MyKaspersky account, select Licenses Tab, is the Kaspersky Total Security license showing, (similar to my image)

• 2 Can you show us an image of the Kaspersky application installed on the PC?
  • NB: the Kaspersky Total Security license covers the Android as well. 

Please post back?
Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• Solution

What happens at the end of the 1 month trial - does my KTS become KSCloud 

Bnsr, KTS and KSCloud are two different products that you can’t run together. If you go for KSCloud e.g. for 3 devices then you don’t need KTS anymore. KSConnection will be included in KSCloud for a limited trafic (500 Mb) on each device. 

FYI : If in the future you have any other issue or question , please be always welcome on  B2C Forum des Utilisateurs Français.

Also, additional to @Berny - apologies, I did not see your reply.

Hello @oldelvet,

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for replying & the images👌

➡ We’re not sure how Kaspersky Security Cloud Trial has come to be installed, however, if there are 2 devices, the computer and the android, both are covered by the existing licenses. 

• 1 The first image shows Kaspersky Internet Security license for 1 device, with 295 days remaining. It also shows Kaspersky Secure Connection-VPN license, with 170 days remaining. 
  • 2 The second image, shows Kaspersky Total Security license for 2 devices with 294 days remaining.
  • 3 Above the 2nd image it also shows 6 Active Licenses.

• 4 Could we trouble you please to show us an image of “you keep on asking me to buy the Cloud Protection”, is this an email or a alert on the computer screen? 
  • 5 On the Windows Taskbar, please rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About, please take a screenprint of the Kaspersky application window (see my image) that displays and post back please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello Berny and Flood sorry Berny I fell on the English section first so sorry ...thanks for your reply I am beginning to understand

The 6 licences are

1  KTS 294  days left

2  Internet security android 295 days left

3  Secure connection  170 days left

4  Security cloud trial 28 days left

5 and 6 are kaspersky free which are on my galaxy tab 4 and old samsung note 4 which I  sometimes use to read mails

Have no “about “ icon so here is what I have on screen

If I understand correct whether it be KTS OR KSC I no longer need the internet security for android nor the secure connection

The best for me would be to keep the KSCloud and fight it out with your Boutique the ideal being for them to do a contra accounts wise with these 3 various protections and give me KSCloud for my main equipment that is this PC and my Samsung S10+ smartphone I do everything possible on internet but only use these two for bank - shopping etc - the tab4 only use for watching TV or Eurosport player   Also if I contact the boutique any special sector I should request ?

What are your feelings you know more about all this than me so I am all ears and I do appreciate the time you are taking to assist me

@oldelvet Bonsoir,

No sorry of course you are welcome, let’s continue here now.

Personally I should try to use  up (1) and  (2) and (3) and then switch to KSCloud that is covering all your different devices :

https://www.kaspersky.fr/security-cloud

As mentioned above KSConnection is limited in KSCloud which needs an additional license for full usage :

https://www.kaspersky.fr/vpn-secure-connection

My personal feeling is  that all  Kaspersky products are great :-) 

Good evening Berny thanks for your reply and noted - will do as you suggest which is the most practical anyway I will untick the automatic renewal boxes a s a p stay safe in these troubled times and lets hope for a brighter future