KSOS6 sharing updates with other computers in LAN

Go to solution Solved by Friend,

Is it possible to share updates with other computers over LAN with KSOS6? I can't find such option in Settings. I was trying setting up Update Utility 3.2.0.153 but every time we point KSOS6 to use shared folder with updates downloaded by KUU we get an error: "The update source does not contain the files required for updating databases" In KUU we have set up Applications: Kaspersky Small Office Security Persional Computer 19.0.0.1088. I'm puzzled...

Hi, ChObs ,
Is it possible to share updates with other computers over LAN with KSOS6?
There is no such possibility now, you need to use Kaspersky Update Utility 3.0
I was trying setting up Update Utility 3.2.0.153 but every time we point KSOS6 to use shared folder with updates downloaded by KUU we get an error: "The update source does not contain the files required for updating databases"
The problem is known and discussed in the old forum, there is also a solution. (only in russian).

Thanx for your answers. Contacted Tech Support. As I see (in russian topic) the problem is discussed but not resolved. For us sharing updates is a must due to remote location of the office premises and limited internet connectivity.

I did... it starts updating, loading some files (showing progress and some data) but then suddenly Fails with Authentication error. I'm using local anonymous access - also tried using path to updates like ftp://anonymous@...