KSK not blocking youtube on Chrome browser in Win 10

Parent1
Go to solution Solved by Parent1,

1. Version of your operating system: Windows 10 Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.2251)
  2. Name and version number of the Kaspersky application: KSK 1.0.5.11932(p)/202111
  3. Explain in details the nature of your problem:  Youtube is set to be blocked for internet access in KSK.  However, typing in the URL takes one directly to the YT website, and all video files can be played normally.  Other sites that are blocked work normally.  Only YT has this problem.  This is using Chrome Version 107.0.5304.122 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Resetting Chrome has no effect.  
  4. If necessary, attach a screenshot of the problem: n/a

Hello @Parent1

Welcome!

1. Since updating to 1.0.5.11932(p)/202111 has a manual synchronization been run? 
  2. What's the child's age that's been configured for KSK? 
  3. Re "However, typing in the URL takes one directly to the YT website etc..." does that mean, if a Youtube video is selected via Chrome - via the Youtube app - without manually typing in the URL, then KSK works & does block Youtube videos? 
  4. Provide a Youtube URL that has not blocked please? 
  5. Provide a video of the issue please? 
  6. Is KSK Premium or Free? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified 3.

1.  I've run manual synchronization.  You can still access Youtube in Chrome.  

2. 12, but I've explicitly added youtube.com as a forbidden site.  

3.  I'm not sure the question you are asking here.  This is for Windows, so there is no Youtube app, only access to YT via the browser.  Typing in any YT address or clicking on a link takes you to YT without any problems.  

4.  youtube.com

5.  Not sure how to record my screen, but I'll try to get you something.  

6.  Premium.