KPM Support for Android Brave Browser

new11

Hey guys,

Hope all are well. 

With the update and release supporting brave browser on PC, why would there be no update to support integration for the Brave browser on Android, will this be implemented any time soon? 

It rather annoying always having to open KPM, manually find entry and then copy. 

Hi, 

Kaspersky password manager with patch (n) but for desktop (pc) now support several chromium based browser (i use also Brave)... 

But for android i am not sure when will added support for this browser it is better contact tech support and create ticket (more requests = more pressure for support ?) 

Hi nexon, 

Thanks for the reply. 

Yeah, it's great that support for PC was implemented. Creating a ticket gave the following response

"Please refer to the supported browser list in: https://support.kaspersky.com/KPM/AndroidTR40/en-US/153891.htm".

In other words, stating the obvious. I do have to say though, knowing that support for Android, isn't going to be implemented anytime soon, and the hassle of manual input, is pushing me to change password managers. (Rather not give up Brave) 

Creating a ticket gave the following response

"Please refer to the supported browser list in: https://support.kaspersky.com/KPM/AndroidTR40/en-US/153891.htm".​

In other words, stating the obvious. 

Hello @new11

Was a Feedback, I have a Suggestion request made to Kaspersky Technical Support or another type of ticket? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife 

Thanks for the reply. Yep, the "I have a suggestion" was submitted. INC000012501190. Cheers

Hello @new11

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for posting back👌

So, to a Feedback, I have a suggestion, they said, "Please refer to the supported browser list  etc….”  & nothing else

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

The following is quoted from support ticket. I had also added an additional suggestion to the same ticket. I have also left out names.

"Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Technical Support

My name is ***, and I'll be with you on this case. It is really unfortunate that you are having such issue. Rest assured that we are here to assist you on this matter.

Please refer to the supported browser list in: https://support.kaspersky.com/KPM/AndroidTR40/en-US/153891.htm

Regarding the biometric fingerprint unlock for PC. We will send this suggestion to the correct team. Right now it's hard for us to say how long it will take to implement them because all features are planned and evaluated way in advance. But do keep an eye out for updates!

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further inquiries as we are always more than happy to help.

Have a nice day!

*** **** | Kaspersky Technical Support"

Hello @new11

Thank you for the transcript👌

It “appears” as tho they did not understand you were making two requests, [1] (PC) biometric & [2] Support for Brave browser on Android🤔

If INC000012501190 is still open, please update; advise them you wish for  [2] Support for Brave browser on Android to “send this suggestion to the correct team” as well? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @new11

Thank you👌

• For any future requests: when making Feedback, I have a suggestion or I have a complaint requests, if there’s more than one issue, it’s always a good idea to number each issue. 
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋