KPM (Password Manager) Search function clears itself after editing an entry, extremely annoying. [MOVED]

Leeham

This has been around since the beginning of KPM, simply put, if you search for an entry in KPM, open an entry, edit it, and then save it, KPM will “refresh” and then you have to search for it again if you wish to view it or click on another entry in the search results.

If you’re like me, I often search for, lets say, a password entry, then I open it, make a small edit to it and then I press save. Then I would LIKE to click on either the same entry or another entry that also showed up in the search results, but the annoying thing is, I have to search for it again because it “refreshes” each time you save an entry.

I understand the need for a refresh from a software development point of view, because you probably need to re-sort the entries after the user makes an edit to an entry, but could you PLEASE make it so it does not refresh the search results UI so I can work productively? This would result in a much smoother experience for all users.

Thank you,

• Leeham

Hello @Leeham & @LynnySquinny

Welcome!

The “sync” function applies here. 

Please submit a Feedback, I have a suggestion request to Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template at the end of our reply:

• Some of Kaspersky’s product development evaluations are based on numbers, the more a feature is requested, sometimes, the greater the possibility of implementation. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋