KPM Not compatible with Opera GX

Xafy

I tried to install KPW in Opera GX but when I try to open the extension it request for the main password, even if I have not logued into Kaspersky previusly, then when I try to put my main password, it says that is not correct (is the correct password), what can I do to solve it? KPW wo rks fine in Opera but not in Opera GX

imagen_2023-03-01_201904357.png

Hello @Xafy

Welcome!

No Opera browser is not supported, reference: Kaspersky Password Manager for Microsoft Windows, Computer requirements, Supported browsers

• Microsoft Edge based on Chromium (version 106 or later)
  • Firefox (the latest version)
  • Chrome (version 106 or later)
  • Yandex.Browser (the latest version)
  • Vivaldi, Brave, Comodo Dragon (a limited number of features are available in a pilot mode. 

Reference: Kaspersky Password Manager for Microsoft Windows, Kaspersky Password Manager extensions

Kaspersky Password Manager lets you install extensions for all installed browsers during the initial setup of the application. When you install a new browser supported by Kaspersky Password Manager, the browser will appear in the Browsers section, and you can install the extension for the browser. You can also install browser extensions manually.

Kaspersky Password Manager lets you install extensions for Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Yandex.Browser and other Chromium-based browsers if these browsers are installed on the computer.

Even tho the KPM software may work with a particular browser, that's not listed, it does not mean that browser is *actually* supported. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21/05/2023 at 16:21, Mikhail Shakhov disse:

Hello,

We plan to implement Opera and Opera GX support  in Q3 of 2023. 

Thank you. 

Any update or date of launch? I really don't wanna change my browser :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, ffranco said:

Any update or date of launch? I really don't wanna change my browser ?

Or my Antivirus.

Its amazing that Kaspersky support Brave and Edge, and is not supporting Opera and Oper GX. All the young people, gamers and students uses Opera Gx.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
В 18.07.2023 в 17:52, Emil_Ish сказал:

@ffranco, new version of KPM with Opera GX support will be delivered to all customers till the end of August 2023

Good news guys, now i can use it, thanks kaspersky!

update august 30: now you can use the kaserpsky password manager in opera gx, the only thing missing to be implemented is the antivirus extension