KPM does not autofill user id on Amazon IOS APP.

kjj

KPM does not autofill user id on Amazon IOS APP. I have a KPM entry for the Amazon web site and after I manually enter my email address for the user ID, KPM does prompt and autofill the password. KPM works pretty well with most of my IOS apps but for some reason does not work for Amazon. I opened a ticket with Kaspersky support but their first response was the typical please provide additional information. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Hello @kjj,

Welcome back!

• Regarding Kaspersky’s “typical” response “please provide additional information”, did you? 
  • If “no”, please do so, the expert team have the resources (sans 🔮 ) to diagnose & assist. 

Please share the outcome of their analysis, with the Community, when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD,

I always provide the requested additional information. They asked for the version of KPM installed on my iPhone (9.2.36.5 / 1573739970_6357) and whether the problem was just with Amazon APP or others (only Amazon). It just seemed to me to be pretty straightforward. I usually try many things on my own before I open a incident report and the first reply to the incident report is almost always we need more information. (Thanks for letting me vent)

I decided to open this thread hoping to get confirmation that it’s happening or not happening to someone else. I thought the Amazon IOS APP would probably be used a lot and was hoping to get a reply from someone in the community,

Thanks for responding.

Kjj

Hello @kjj

You’re mot welcome☺ !

Thank you for replying👌

• We could see the intent of your post, but, we also always encourage anyone reporting issues to the Community to fully utilize the Kaspersky Technical service, they have the resources to assist & your subscription pays for their support & expertise.
  • We do understand the “need to vert”, the difference is some people just vent, we know that’s not what you do☺
  • We’re sure, if there’s a Community member/s who use KPM/Amazon IOS app & have the same issues, they’ll contribute to your topic🤔
  • That’s also why we’ve requested you share the Kaspersky Technical feedback, when it’s available; as that may help other Community members with similar issues. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 3 weeks later...

Received the following from Kaspersky Support.

In the Amazon application, the form sequentially first requests an email, and after entering it, a form with a password is shown. So the Kaspersky Password Manager extension is offered for the password. But for email, it will not prompt. The standard Apple password store doesn't offer anything. Therefore, most likely, the problem is on the amazon app side.

I’m not sure I understand the the second part. I am guessing KPM for IOS doesn’t recognize two part sign in. I have no problem with KPM for PC with the two part sign in.

Hello @kjj

Welcome back & thank you for updating us👌

• (ioo) Kaspersky have not explained why their software is unable to function correctly for the particular site, we suggest you ask them to explain, because, the steps: form sequentially first requests an email, and after entering it, a form with a password is shown, is not uncommon.

Please let us know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky.