KPM - can't add more applications and PDFs

I downloaded a free trial version of Kaspersky Total Security and a Password Manager together with it. When I want to add an entry for some program, only Skype and Steam are shown. That’s ok, but I can’t add more programs by clicking the button “Обзор” on the right side, see the screenshot (I have a Russian version, I guess it will be something like “Browse” in English). When I click it nothing happens. Same thing with adding PDF files to encrypt them. 

Is this because of a trial version? What could be the reason?

Thanks for the help.

Hello @Demidovich 
Welcome!

Kaspersky Password Manager Free version does everything the Premium version does, but it only allows you to store a maximum total of 15 entries. That’s a maximum total of 15 passwords, confidential documents, applications, bankcards -  like your passport, driver’s license and bank cards – combined. Which means it only offers limited password storage, and limited storage for personal data too. To take advantage of unlimited storage, you need the Premium version.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Demidovich,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the update and the image👌

1. When you try to add a document or application are there any errors, please post images & if there’s text (in Russian) please add an English translation?
  2. Re “Appears KPM cannot open Windows Explorer window for folder navigation”, please explain this in detail; we’re not sure what is meant please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

2 options available to add documents

Browse for files

Search automatically

Add application, select Available & or Browse

Multiple applications

Resource:

Scan your computer for important documents 

Hello @Demidovich,

Thank you👌

Please tell us:

1. Operating system name, version & build?
  2. KPM version & patch(x) ? x=letter - please post an image? 
  3. Have you uninstalled and clean installed KPM? If “no”, before doing so, create a KPM Backup & export KPM data, then follow: Kaspersky Password Manager doesn’t start after installation or has stopped working.
  4. . If “yes”, please run a GSI & Windows Logs & post back? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

Computer requirements