KPM bug with Kaspersky Protection addon for chrome

Go to solution Solved by Anton Mefodys,

KPM version 9.0.2.15298 (o) / 1618519177_6844 / 1.0.363.0-0.8.3.0_1

Kaspersky Protection version 1.5.13.0

Total Security Version 21.3.10.391 (b)

when Kaspersky protection addon is enabled,  KPM autosave feature only works for a few websites like reddit etc.

i have also tested this with the edge browser, whilst Kaspersky protection addon is enabled, kpm’s autosave feature breaks, only works on sites like google, reddit and such.

Please fix :)

KPM version 9.0.2.15298 (o) / 1618519177_6844 / 1.0.363.0-0.8.3.0_1; Kaspersky Protection version 1.5.13.0; Total Security Version 21.3.10.391 (b)

when Kaspersky protection addon is enabled,  KPM autosave feature only works for a few websites like reddit etc.  i have also tested this with the edge browser, whilst Kaspersky protection addon is enabled, kpm’s autosave feature breaks, only works on sites like google, reddit and such. Please fix :)

Hello @kevin94k

Welcome!

1. Does the same issue happen with Firefox? 
  2. For any sites that do not work, are you using a Google or Facebook sign-in? 
  3. For any sites that do work, are you using a Google or Facebook sign-in? 
  4. Provide the names of 5 sites that do not work, we’ll test? 

Make sure the sites are not financial, institutional & or government institutions or similar, i.e., sites that require us enrolling in an educational course, starting a credit/bank account etc., clearly we’re unable to test those. 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @kevin94k!

Thank you for the information!

We expect to receive the fix with new Kaspersky Protection extension. 

Unfortuantelly at this step I can’t tell the dates of the release, but I hope that it will happen in a week or two.

Sweet!, 😀