KPM and KTS licensing issues

billferns

My query relates to licensing issues for Kaspersky Total Security and Kaspersky Password Manager.

I renewed my subscription to KTS in October 2021; my current subscription expires on 9 October 2022. Upon renewal, I received an activation code which, according to KTS, is valid for a year. However, when I go on to Kaspersky.com, it shows an activation error beside the subscription for KTS. When I paste the activation code into the website, it says that the code is not found. Can anyone explain the anomaly between the application and the website and how I would resolve it?

Connected to this is a similar problem I’m having with Kaspersky Password Manager. I assumed when I downloaded KTS that the Password Manager would be included free of charge. According to this software, I am using a trial version of this program that will expire at the beginning of next month. Can I merge the two licence numbers, or do I have to download the full version of KPM?

@billferns

To resolve the error on your KTS license, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support :

Also please see Password Manager in Kaspersky Total Security