KPM activation error

skaven72

Hi there,

I’ve just swapped over from a free trial to a 3-device subscription & now KPM is giving an activation error.

Can you please do the below to open it up from 1-device to 3-devices.

“I suppose, that your license has only one KPM account and you are trying to activate it for two or more accounts, or KPM was activated for another account previously, We need to check it and unbind KPM from the old account”

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @skaven72, Ryan, 

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. When the tiny circled ?, beside Activation erroris selected, what shows please - or is that the “I suppose, that your license has only one KPM account and you are trying to activate it for two or more accounts, or KPM was activated for another account previously, We need to check it and unbind KPM from the old account” that you posted in your original topic? If, “yes”,  log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select either Chat or Email, Application malfunction, Other template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • 💥 If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.

When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋