KIS2020, My ethernet connection can't set local or trust network. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Jassie_Dave,

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I have the same problem. I contacted tech support and they told it is a bug of KIS2020 and told me to uninstall it and install version 2019. My question is why this bug exist on version that was tested more then year and released to public. Shame Kaspersky!!!

I have the same problem with KTS2020 (c), tech support told me it was a bug and for working around to rollback to KTS 2019. Now, i'm currently using KTS2020 (d), the problem still persists :shrug_tone3:
Hello Jassie_Dave, Welcome! Have you "re-reported" to Technical Support? Please let us know what they advise?
  1. Also, I'll have to put my skates on, my KTS is still (c):thinking:
Thank you:pray_tone3:

I have the same problem with KTS2020 (c), tech support told me it was a bug and for working around to rollback to KTS 2019. Now, i'm currently using KTS2020 (d), the problem still persists :shrug_tone3:
Hello Jassie_Dave, Welcome! Have you "re-reported" to Technical Support? Please let us know what they advise?
  1. Also, I'll have to put my skates on, my KTS is still (c) :thinking:
Thank you:pray_tone3:
I haven't told them yet, I have just noticed this patch (d) n will report them later, cheers :thumbsup_tone2:

I haven't told them yet, I have just noticed this patch (d) n will report them later, cheers :thumbsup_tone2:
Hello Jassie_Dave, Thanks for posting back:pray_tone3:! Please let them know and do keep us posted please, as this is a known issue, impacting many folks, we're all "ch :horse:mping at the bit"! & thanks for the screen print, I'm off to :spy_tone3:(d):smile:! Also, if you haven't done a FULL shutdown, (after (d) ), do so, before re-escalating to support, sometimes patch updates work "better" after full shutdown etc. Cheers!

I have the same problem when i had KTS 2020 (c) the tech support told me it was a bug and for working around to rollback to KTS 2019. Now, i'm currently using the Kaspersky total 2020 patch (d) but the problem still persists :shrug_tone3:
The latest patch of Kaspersky 2019 is (g) not (d). And by the Kaspersky 2019 is working correctly.

I have the same problem when i had KTS 2020 (c) the tech support told me it was a bug and for working around to rollback to KTS 2019. Now, i'm currently using the Kaspersky total 2020 patch (d) but the problem still persists :shrug_tone3:
The latest patch of Kaspersky 2019 is (g) not (d). And by the Kaspersky 2019 is working correctly.
I have no issue with Kaspersky 2019, i am currently talking about Kaspersky 2020 (d) because they told me the Kaspersky 2020 (d) will fix this problem but the problem still persists with the latest patch of Kaspersky 2020 (d).

I have no issue with Kaspersky 2019, Support told me KTS020(d) will fix this problem but the problem still persists.
Hello Jassie_Dave
  1. I just had a thought, before re-escalating to Support, try uninstalling KTS2020(d), save License Information only, reboot/full shutdown, restart device, download install KTS2020, reboot/full shutdown, restart device, recheck issue....
Keep us informed please:pray_tone3:

• Solution
Hello FLOOD n everyone, I have to update you all after doing the reinstalling, I have noticed that i still got KTS 2020 (c) . I have no clue how i even got that patch (d). I apologize for the misunderstanding. :pray_tone2::cold_sweat: Tech support told me "they will fix it in the upcoming patch "D" for 2020 product line in the mid of October." Cheers!:wink:

Hello Jassie_Dave, How interesting? How weird! Well we know you HAD patch(d), 'cause - the image:pray_tone3:. Patch(d) is out, bobbycooper, posted (in the Italian Community) https://community.kaspersky.com/b2c-forum-in-italiano-61/rilasciata-patch-d-per-kis-kav-kts-kfa-2020-20-0-14-1085-3352
  1. The Patch D for Kaspersky products version 20.0.14.1085 was released on 5 September 2019.
I'd like to apologise for giving "guidance" that made your patch(d) vanish:disappointed_relieved:. I hope it comes back!
  1. Have you run a manual database update, since the reinstall?
Keep us updated please Jassie_Dave, your case is intriguing!

I think the current patch 'd' was pushed in unplanned. It fixes another problem. The solution will most likely come with patch 'e'.
Hello Schulte, Question if I may: does that mean, the proposed (d) fix for "can't set local or trust network", won't come mid October, or will (d) be (e)? Please let us know? Thank you