KIS restarts the pc if I use connection with expired certificate

Good morning

for a few days by clicking on "Allow" to report access to a site with an expired certificate (in reality it is the company domain and I am accessing it from the internal network) the PC freezes and is reset.

if you select "Disconnect" the activities continue normally.

W11 professional

KIS vers. 21.3.10.391

On 7/5/2022 at 7:21 PM, Andy Z said:

for a few days by clicking on "Allow" to report access to a site with an expired certificate (in reality it is the company domain and I am accessing it from the internal network) the PC freezes and is reset.

Hello @Andy Z

Welcome!

• Selecting "Allow", for the expired certificate, should not cause the computer to freeze & reset. 
  • There's comprehensive documentation that covers Impossibile garantire l'autenticità del dominio a cui viene stabilita una connessione crittografata, (in English), including, adding an exclusion, if the certificate is known to be safe; *but* because of your description of the issue, we recommend logging a case with  Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; include the screen image of the error, a detailed history & saved KIS Report. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife