KIS Main Password etc

4 hours ago, Sellick said:

Hank you very much Berny for very prompt reply.   Unfortunately I am becoming more confused ?' will sit on this until I calm  myself my wife is here also.

Appreciated, regards Sellick

If you could develop your doubt better, it would be better. because I didn't understand the main KIS password, are you talking about the antivirus protection key or password so that no one can change the settings?

Have discovered that my passwords for KIS, PW Manager and this Forum is the same. 

I would like to upgrade PW Manager to premium using my visa. I get as far as entering password but, using KIS password is not recognised!   Surely it isn't my Visa one as in all my other transactions this isn't required as long as I enter card details.   

3 hours ago, Sellick said:

Have discovered that my passwords for KIS, PW Manager and this Forum is the same. 

I would like to upgrade PW Manager to premium using my visa. I get as far as entering password but, using KIS password is not recognised!   Surely it isn't my Visa one as in all my other transactions this isn't required as long as I enter card details.   

The best way is to try to contact support.
https://support.kaspersky.com/