KIS - License & Activation Code for 5 users, cannot detect on the 4th device.

Yau

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I have bought a Kaspersky Internet Security as I have written for the tittle of this topic for 3 years and 5 users. 

I did used it already for 3 users and starting to input for the 4th user but cannot detect on the 4th device. It also said, the license is not supported in your region, it should be because I bought the product in a physical store with a certificate of authenticity, authorized by the company and sole distributor of your product. Please HELP. I did try to go online help for technical support but no avail.

Thank you very much.

Hello @Yau

Welcome!

1. Please clarify: “I did try to go online help for technical support but no avail”, was a case actually logged with Technical Support, either by Phone, Online Chat or by logging a request in your MyKaspersky account? 
  2. Confirm please, the license has already  been activated on 3 devices, in a specific region?
  3. May we know your region please? 
  4. For the fourth device, is the region the same as where the license was purchased? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

"Activation code is invalid for this region" error

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife,

Thanks for your reply and inquiries.

These are the answers of:

1. Logged or not logged, did try to reach help with the technical Support but neither (phone nor online chat) could be reached through the website.
  2. 3 devices, activated and confirm.
  3. Hong Kong.
  4. 4th device, same region where license been purchased.

I did call through the authorized company for help, they did call back and going to try their given advice unto the 4th device, will let you know of the result next.

Thanks again for your prompt reply into my problem.

☺☺

Yau

@Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi again,

Backup report, the advice from authorized company came up successful.

They told to uninstall the old application to terminate it and to re-install a new one.

And yes, it worked.

Thank God and thank to you for quick response.

I hope, this report could help people with same case as mine in the future. 

☺☺

Yau