KIS for Chromebook? [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Afaik, Chromebook is already a secured computer system. Because it does not operate a traditional operating system and takes benefit of a variety of Google-powered safety measures, Chrome OS is well-guarded against any attacks on the internet. A good security starts with you on how you manage your own data. You should have a solid password as well to protect your account.

• 1 month later...
As we know Chromebook has a secure operating system but it would be great to have a version of the password manager as I am now having to look at moving away from Kaspersky to Lastpass or Dart Come on Kaspersky................... Time to catch up with your competitors Peter

• Solution
As we know Chromebook has a secure operating system but it would be great to have a version of the password manager as I am now having to look at moving away from Kaspersky to Lastpass or Dart. Come on Kaspersky. Time to catch up with your competitors. Peter
Hello petrball / Peter, Welcome! I'm unsure why you've posted duplicate posts, however, you may wish to raise a "I have a suggestion" request with Kaspersky Lab Technical Support.
  1. Product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal.
  2. Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team.
  3. Kaspersky technical/business teams review all requests, measure requests again a variety of benchmarks and do whatever passes.
  4. Kaspersky Technical Team will communicate with you regarding any suggestion raised with them.
  5. To contact Technical Support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/, choose location, select GENERAL PRODUCT, then choose: OnlineChat (if it's available in your region), Submit a request, .via your MyKaspersky online account, using "I have a suggestion" template, or PHONE
Thank you.