KIS delete files of System32 [Closed]

hdnss
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Good night guys, does anybody suffers this problem with the last automatic update of KIS? I recently re install windows because of this and in this week it happen again, so I'm interested if anybody has the same problem, because this behaviour damage the OS. And I have to admit I don't visit malicious websites or even use a USB or another device on my rig. Thanks.

(1) KIS delete System32 files problem with the last automatic update of KIS. This behaviour damage the OS. I don't visit malicious websites or use a USB or another device on my rig. (aa) I recently re install windows because of this (2) this week it happen again. Hello hdnss Welcome! If I understand the problem, (1) KIS did an automatic update, during the process, deleted system32 files. To resolve you had to reinstall Windows, then, this week, (2) KIS did another automatic update and during the process, deleted system32 files. Is that correct? Please tell us:
  1. Windows Opsys: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release?
  2. KIS: (e) free? or licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (f) version? (g) patch(x)? x=letter
(h) Before (1) KIS automatic update, what KIS version was installed? (i) What System32 files were deleted? (j) Before (2) KIS automatic update, what KIS version was installed? (k) When (2) issue repeated, how did you resolve the issue? Please run GSI & Windows logs, upload to cloud storage of your choice, post or pm the link in your reply please? Please let us know? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

hdnss Also, when KIS is deleting files it’s because they are infected, please check your detalled reports.
Thanks for your answer Berny. And, in fact, I had to restore Windows to a point 3 days before for restore the dlls (fingers cross) and the process succed. Technically the report of KIS runs on the same dlls that have been deleted, and the results: :(

(1) KIS delete System32 files problem with the last automatic update of KIS. This behaviour damage the OS. I don't visit malicious websites or use a USB or another device on my rig. (aa) I recently re install windows because of this (2) this week it happen again. Hello hdnss Welcome! If I understand the problem, (1) KIS did an automatic update, during the process, deleted system32 files. To resolve you had to reinstall Windows, then, this week, (2) KIS did another automatic update and during the process, deleted system32 files. Is that correct? Please tell us:
  1. Windows Opsys: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release?
  2. KIS: (e) free? or licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (f) version? (g) patch(x)? x=letter
(h) Before (1) KIS automatic update, what KIS version was installed? (i) What System32 files were deleted? (j) Before (2) KIS automatic update, what KIS version was installed? (k) When (2) issue repeated, how did you resolve the issue? Please run GSI & Windows logs, upload to cloud storage of your choice, post or pm the link in your reply please? Please let us know? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".
Thanks for your answer FLOOD, I apreciete your concern, and yeah, that was the path of the problem. For (1) and (2) the software runs a scan on the system and detect the libraries as malicious software. After the restore point I ran another full scan and it was clean.
Windows Opsys: (a) Windows 10 Pro (b) 1903 (c) 18362.329 (d) 30 JUL 2019KIS: (e) Licensed (f) 20.0.14 (g) 1085 (c)
(h) Sorry, I think it was the 19.0.0.1088 with all the updates until (e) (i) Sorry, I remember only "wuauserv.dll", but it was another two. Remember this one because I tryied to restart the windows update service via DOS. (j) 20.0.14.1085 I think (b) (k) Restore Windows to a previous point. A couple of days before.
Thanks again, and I am uploading the SystemInfo. Greetings.

Technically the report of KIS runs on the same dlls that have been deleted, and the results:
Full Scan > Detected : 0 > Neutralized : 0 > Not desinfcted : 0 So , this looks like the problem is fixed ?
Hi Berny, yeah, the problem was resolved in that moment. But, aparently something is happend again... I turn on the pc 30 minutes ago and the machine began a system restart automaticly, ask me for the password and begins the restart, and after that, starts normally, but the event log saves a lot of errors, services that doesn't run, and after these errors the log entry of the restart. The message of the "programs" that doesn't run: "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) did not load: AFD, afunix, AsIO, AsUpIO, Asusgio2, bam, cdrom, CSC, dam, Dfsc, EneIo, FileCrypt, GLCKIO2, puEnergyDrv, klbackupflt, klgse, klhk, KLIF, klim6, klpd, klwfp, klwtp, kneps, MsSecFlt, NetBIOS, NetBT, npsvctrig, nsiproxy, Psched, rdbss, tdx, VBoxDrv, VBoxNetLwf, VBoxUSBMon, vwififlt" And the entry of the windows restart: And I think this entry is related to the KIS program: And this: Well, after the sistem restart, I tryied to start KIS and this happens: If I re install the application now the system32 libraries will be deleted, but, if I "desinstall" it, restart, and re install, the libraries works. And with this the analysis of threats will be clean. So, I wrote in this forum because the only application that not runs on my system is Kaspersky Internet Security. Thanks for your patience and I hope this problem has a solution, in the meantime, I think is a problem of compatibility with windows. Greetings

And... it was not necessary to re install, the files has been deleted anyway. Here is the proof: Well, the solution is to delete KIS completely and restore windows to yesterday. And, yeah is very safety (I run KIS since 2012), but apparently its instability makes it dangerous for the OS. Thanks again guys.

Concerning Windows Error code 0x80070424 it looks like something is going wrong in your OS . Also , please contact K-Lab Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com
Hi Berny, good afternoon. Yeah, is the classic result of KIS on my pc (for third time). And after eliminating all trace of the software and restoring Windows to yesterday: I'm using WDA for now to exclude KIS of the pattern. And also, I will contact technical support to expose this situation. Thanks guys.