KIS crash after latest Android update

Hi, 

After updating my Samsung mobile to latest Android update (seems to be 12), KIS no longer works & even when you try to run it by tapping its icon, its green screen shows for millisecond & then nothing happens. I uninstalled & reinstalled KIS, & problem is still there. I wiped partition cache (which is recommended after a big update for Samsung mobiles) to see if it solves the problem but no success. I see that some people have the same problem in the forum recently:

Please let me know what you think about this or what would be the solution,

Thanks

• 1 month later...

1. Uninstall updates to Android System WebView
This is the easiest solution to fix Android apps crashing issue.

To uninstall updates to Android System WebView, follow these steps:
Open Settings, go to Apps -> Android System WebView.
Now, tap on the three-dot menu on the top right.
Next, tap on the ‘Uninstall updates’ option.

2. Disable Google Chrome
If you cannot find the Android System WebView app in the Apps section, the other option is to disable Google Chrome.
Once you do that, the Android System WebView app should become visible.

Regards,
J Wick

• 4 weeks later...

Uninstalling Android System Webview doesn't make any problem? I mean there should be a reason that its installed.

Same question for Google Chrome.

I see that you posted on July 29, on this date is there any new solution to this problem, please let me know.

Thanks

FYI I contacted support with lots of info & files that they required, but no response so far.

Edited by Kasperov

• 2 weeks later...

Today I tried once more & didn't have problem. Either Android update or KIS update might have resolved the issue. It's funny that recently you have to wait couple of month to see your problem get away.

Thank you Support for taking lots of files & info from me & not giving away even a little notification about how it goes.

Edited by Kasperov