KIS blocking google earth server login

itekweni

Hi I searched for above problem and got no answers so here is my question ?  when I launch google earth I get a notification as per attached photo saying unable to connect to server, if I pause my KIS google earth opens and connects to server no problems. Can someone explain to me which setting in KIS must I change to solve my problem.

Thank in advance

I am running Windows 10

version 21h2 (os build 19044,2364)

KIS  21,3,10,391(j)

google.JPG

Hello @itekweni,

unfortunately I can not recreate the problem (no Google Earth installed).

But one thing stands out:
the program wants to load something over a non-encrypted connection (http, port 80).
This could be blocked by 'private browsing' for example. Can you see anything in the reports?

Viewing a report on data collection attempts
How to view the application operation report

13 hours ago, Schulte said:

Hello @itekweni,

unfortunately I can not recreate the problem (no Google Earth installed).

But one thing stands out:
the program wants to load something over a non-encrypted connection (http, port 80).
This could be blocked by 'private browsing' for example. Can you see anything in the reports?

Viewing a report on data collection attempts
How to view the application operation report

Hi and thanks for your reply but I cannot find anything in the reports which relate to google earth, its frustrating but looks like I will have to uninstall google earth because it is not working with KIS.

Hello @itekweni,

KIS should harmonize with any standard program (like Google Earth).

If this is not the case, there is a bug somewhere that needs to be identified and fixed. It can be KIS and its settings, your system (installed drivers/programs), network connection or something unknown.

I can only recommend you to contact the support. Only they are allowed to request and analyze the necessary log files. I am sure that your problem can be solved.