KIS blocking Google earth pro

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

For a month now i am unable to use Google earth pro on my desktop computer. I attached message that i get every time i try to start Google earth pro. KIs is stopping Google earth pro communication with a server so i don't see roads, boundaries...

Closing KIS helps and everything works fine but that is not a solution.

Is this a known problem and is there a fix for this issue.

I am using KIS 21.3.10.391

regards

Thumbnail.jpg

Edited by djordjebg

• Solution
15 hours ago, djordjebg said:

KIS 21.3.10.391, Windows OS version & build ?Google earth pro version ? 

For a month now i am unable to use Google earth pro on my desktop computer. This message happens every time i try to start Google earth pro: Google Earth is unable to contact the login server. Verify that you're connected to the Internet & try launching the application again. Learn more. Error code: c00000c

• KIS is stopping Google earth pro communication with a server so i don't see roads, boundaries...
  • Closing KIS helps and everything works fine but that is not a solution.

Hello @djordjebg

Welcome!

Please try this solution from @Igor Kurzin

1. Make sure Windows Hidden files, is checked/ticked, refer: View hidden files and folders in Windows
  2. Open Kaspersky app, select Settings, select Generaluncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes - to confirm the action.
  3. Exit Kaspersky app - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  4. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  5. Start Kaspersky app.
  6. Enable Self-Defense.
  7. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  8. Re-check the issue?

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

Find OS version & build?

image.thumb.jpeg.b04e5f0e6be22686732e9602bd7b188c.jpeg         image.thumb.jpeg.da4fb013bd6c8fb2ff415223e203fee9.jpeg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added correct KIS documentation link for Self-Defense settings || added GE images

• 10 months later...