KIS blocking certain IMAP email in outlook [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by neo688,

I have setup 2 IMAP email in outlook. 1 is gmail and another is my company email. The gmail is able to send and receive. My company email is able to send but not receive. After unchecking IMAP scan as below, I am able to receive emails.

But I am afraid my mail will be at risk without scanning. Is there a remedy to this?

Addtional info:

outlook 365, win 10, KIS 20.0.14.1085(j)

Hello,

Please see this support article: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2020/en-US/85053.htm

Scan POP3, SMTP, NNTP, and IMAP traffic

If this check box is selected, Mail Anti-Virus scans the stream of email messages coming in via POP3 / SMTP / NNTP / IMAP protocols before they are downloaded to the computer.

If the check box is cleared, Mail Anti-Virus scans email messages only after they arrive on the receiving computer.

• 1 year later...

I have setup 2 IMAP email in outlook. 1 is gmail and another is my company email. The gmail is able to send and receive. My company email is able to send but not receive. After unchecking IMAP scan as below, I am able to receive emails.

But I am afraid my mail will be at risk without scanning. Is there a remedy to this?

Addtional info:

outlook 365, win 10, KIS 20.0.14.1085( 

I found a solution. Instead of unchecking the IMAP scan in mail anti virus, you may add it into network exclusion list as below.

This worked for me after 10 hours of resetting and reinstalling yahoo mail. Went into these settings and added IMAP..mail.yahoo.com and a miracle all my e mails came through. Many thanks