kids application settings

hotel1

hi all

Im having difficulty with Opera GX which i believe is to do with gaming.  i have 'Allowed' it in settings, but its still coming up as 'Forbidden'.  What am i not doing?  we have Safe  Kids on child laptop.

3 hours ago, hotel1 said:

Im having difficulty with Opera GX which i believe is to do with gaming. 

i have 'Allowed' it in settings, but its still coming up as 'Forbidden'. 

we have Safe Kids on child laptop.

1. What am i not doing? 

Hello @hotel1

Welcome back!

This applies to Opera GX as well: 

The content blocking feature of Kaspersky Safe Kids does not work in the Opera browser(s). Due to this limitation, Opera browser(s) are blocked by default in child accounts. Kaspersky does not recommend changing these settings if (you) want harmful content blocked in the browser(s). If you wish to use the Opera browser(s) in the child’s user account without content blocking features, Allow it in settings of Kaspersky Safe Kids in the interface or via My Kaspersky.

• IF the Allow function is not working, sign OUT of the child's account, sign in to the KSK application as Parent & run the Manual settings sync, make sure you see the banner that says the synchronization was successful, sign out of KSK as Parent, shutdown the laptop using *Shutdown*, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login with the child profile &  recheck if the Opera GX browser can be used -> IF it's still not possible to use the browser & IF Kaspersky Safe Kids is Premium, not Free, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

image.thumb.png.ff28b576d06e91965ee6367bd5b20f0d.png  image.thumb.jpeg.bc854c948db6a6a4d1d28621d462abb1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.80d6a2f59d64b210d52f3d82f1c47d97.jpeg  image.thumb.jpeg.f8aa736fbd14d6a6961f97ca0d03808e.jpeg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn