KES 11 - Web Control not blocking sites uniformly

I discovered in our environment this past Friday that new URLs we add to be blocked via the Web Control component of our KES 11 policies in KSC (10.5.1781) are not getting blocked. Existing URLs in the Web Control component are getting blocked. I found that this was the case in two of our three primary policies. I ended up deleting the two policies that were not passing this correctly, copying out the third policy, and using it as a template to recreate the two original policies. I found that after doing this, my machine and my test machine (KES 11.1.1.126) were now blocking the URLs successfully. However, other machines in my environment (KES 11.1.1.126 and KES 11.0.0.6499) are still not blocking these URLs, even after forcing them to check in. It appears that this policy is not being applied uniformly across my environment. I don't know what's causing this to occur. Essentially the Web Control component in multiple policies is not being applied uniformly. This is a priority for us to resolve as it leaves us vulnerable. We are a Business Account. I've opened an INC in the support portal.

Hi Nikolay, Thank you for responding. Interestingly when I came in this morning, my computer had ceased to block these malicious sites along with the rest of our machines, so it appears that Web Control isn't functioning correctly across all machines in my environment. I am running the GSI log now. When it is finished should I post it here or send it to you? I am concerned that it contains unique, identifiable information for my environment. I am also scheduled to speak with a Kaspersky Labs support engineer four hours from now, so I can provide it then as well.