Kaspersky was unable to completely remove the "360 Antivirus Software"

Kaspersky was unable to completely remove the "360 Antivirus Software", and warning signals frequently popped up. Follow Kaspersky's instructions. Soon after the removal, the warning signal popped out again, which is very annoying. Can Kaspersky completely solve it?

Kaspersky was unable to completely remove the "360 Antivirus Software", and warning signals frequently popped up. Follow Kaspersky's instructions. Soon after the removal, the warning signal popped out again, which is very annoying. Can Kaspersky completely solve it?

Hello @DoktorKuo

Welcome!

❓ Did you do that? 

• IF “no”, uninstall KIS, save the License information only → do not check any other check boxes; reboot; after restarting the system → remove 360 Antivirus Software, reboot, download & clean install KIS → follow the documentation carefully. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 

Hello @DoktorKuo

Welcome!

❓ Did you do that? 

• IF “no”, uninstall KIS, save the License information only → do not check any other check boxes; reboot; after restarting the system → remove 360 Antivirus Software, reboot, download & clean install KIS → follow the documentation carefully. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Thank you very much for your guidance. I uninstalled Kaspersky, left the license, and reinstalled Kaspersky. But not sure if "360 Antivirus Software" will appear again? It can only be observed for a while. Thank you again.

Soon after the removal, the warning signal popped out again,

Welcome.

Also, did  you clear registry remnants from 360 Antivirus Software after removal ?
⚠  Please take care to backup your registry before proceeding ⚠

Thank you very much for your guidance, because I am not a professional, so I don’t know what is "registration residue"? Can you further advise? Where can I find the "registration form"? How to judge the "residual"?
I searched for all the information on how to delete "360 Antivirus Software" on Google. After trying all the methods, I still couldn't solve the problem completely, so I came here to ask for help.
Thank you again.

@DoktorKuo

You can find more information in the Windows Support section,
to  search entries please click “cntrl +f”.

Just to be sure this is not a rogue anti-spyware program issue,  
did you install the application yourself ?

Thank you very much for your reply. This "China's 360 Antivirus Software" is hidden in the "China Thunder" software, which is secretly embedded in Windows 10 during installation. It's so disturbing!

@DoktorKuo

1. 非常感謝您的回覆。這個中國的360 Antivirus Software」是隱藏在「中國迅雷」軟體中,在安裝時偷偷植入Windows 10之中。令人不勝其擾﹗

• 3 weeks later...

Soon after the removal, the warning signal popped out again,

Welcome.

Also, did  you clear registry remnants from 360 Antivirus Software after removal ?
⚠  Please take care to backup your registry before proceeding ⚠

Hello everyone:

On August 31, 2021, there was another warning notice that "360 Antivirus Software" was not cleared. This is really frustrating.

I have used "GlaryUtilitiesPortable_5.171.0.199" to clear the registry!

I suspect that Kaspersky can't solve this problem?

I wonder if you have a better way to advance?

I am Taiwanese.

@DoktorKuo

Thank you very much for your reply. This "China's 360 Antivirus Software" is hidden in the "China Thunder" software, which is secretly embedded in Windows 10 during installation. It's so disturbing!

Hello everyone:

On August 31, 2021, there was another warning notice that "360 Antivirus Software" was not cleared. This is really frustrating.

I am Taiwanese.

Hello @DoktorKuo

Welcome!

❓ Did you do that? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Thank you very much for your guidance. I uninstalled Kaspersky, left the license, and reinstalled Kaspersky. But not sure if "360 Antivirus Software" will appear again? It can only be observed for a while. Thank you again.

Hello everyone:

I am Taiwanese.

Hello everyone:

I am Taiwanese.