Kaspersky VPN Split Tunneling

Hello, does any one have any idea why my split tunneling feature enables the VPN on my desktop even though I only set it for some applications. this makes some applications like battle.net to crash. I pinged my country's google servers to confirm and I got a high ping. Is there a way I can fix this issue? (I tried adding some system files to the "Do not use VPN" and didn't work)

kasp error 1.PNG

kasp error 2.PNG

kasp error 3.PNG

kasp error 4.PNG

you are right I want to use vpn for these applications only. which is why chrome is not using the vpn as shown in this picture. but for some reason the command prompt shows a high ping which means its using the vpn though its not on the "use vpn" list.

homeip.PNG

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2023 at 2:59 PM, Berny said:

@J3oY

When you want an application to bypass VPN when VPN is active you should :

1) Switch  “Split Tunneling” to ON 

2) Add the application in the list and select “do not use vpn” 

Hide contents

thundebird_tunnel_01.jpg.bb7f8f9db4ed220abb5d54c4c157f4ca.jpg

If I put some apps in the "Do not use VPN" list and some in the "Use VPN" list, how do other apps behave?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a similar problem that I'm facing with Kaspersky VPN, after completing the upgrade to Kaspersky Premium: if I turn split tunneling on, everything works fine, except AdGuard for Windows.

Even if I add it in the "Do not use VPN" list, it still won't work, unless I disable the split tunneling feature ?

7 minutes ago, Berny said:

@MariuxReloaded

Thank you for your feedback, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, the link is located at the top of this Webpage.

Ok, but there's a problem: while I was filling in all the requested empty spaces, it asked me the license code of the program.

Currently I don't have a license code, since I'm still on the 30-day trial period of Kaspersky Premium.

What can I do in this case?

****UPDATE****

The day after the installation of Kaspersky Premium and, of course, Kaspersky Password Manager and Kaspersky VPN with unlimited traffic, the problem with AdGuard is gone completely ?‍♂️?

I don't know what happened, but I think that some "leftovers" of Kaspersky Security Cloud may have caused this issue, since even hardware virtualization hasn't worked for a few hours in Kaspersky Premium ?

However, problem solved and thanks for the assistance, @Berny ??

• Like 1