Kaspersky VPN doesn't work on macOS 12 and M1 Chip

I tried to browse web pages but it said "no internet" even if the network connection status is connected and Kaspersky VPN also  appeared as  “Connected”

How could I solve this problem?

Hello @HUE166

Welcome!

1. Does the same issue happen irrespective of browser used? 
  2. Does the same issue happen irrespective of remote virtual location selected? 
  3. Has KVPN been uninstalled & clean installed with a shutdown of the MAC in between? 
  4. Has a case been logged with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific website does not work as expected template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

Read before you create a new topic!

Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled?

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I did whatever I could do, including Flood and Flood's wife and Danila T. mentioned.

But I can’t connect internet while Kaspersky VPN is ON.

The Mac OS I’m using is the latest version called Monterey has a new feature called Private Replay that can hide IP addresses. And people say I have to turn off this feature. But I already disabled this feature in the first place. And nevertheless, the VPN still doesn't work, so I have nothing to do right now.

I have the same issue and it resolved itself after closing Kaspersky Internet Security.

Is there any workaround to keeping both running?

Hello @Dachschaden

Welcome!

1.  Please log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific website does not work as expected template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I have the same issue and it resolved itself after closing Kaspersky Internet Security.

Is there any workaround to keeping both running? thx 

I couldn’t resolve even after closing Kaspersky Security Cloud.

Hello @Dachschaden

Thank you for the update!

The information you’ve provided is confusing:

1. Do you have Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Security Cloud
  2. Have you logged a case with Kaspersky support? IF “yes”, what did they say? IF “no”, please do so, follow the information we provided in our previous reply. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Is there any workaround to keeping both running?

Hello @Dachschaden

Welcome!

1.  Please log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific website does not work as expected template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

thanks for the suggestion.
I have the Internet Security plus the VPN service, think it was a bundle.

I opened a ticket directly after the MacOS 12 update when this first happened.
After some unnecessary steps I was asked to submit logs but the email itself didn’t inspire confidence in that process being any more helpful.

Plus looking at this forum this seemed to be a common issue with an update on the way so I left it as was.

Seeing how that was not the case I went ahead and ran the logging tool and submitted as many logs as I was comfortable with on unencrypted email.

Should any resolution be provided I will make sure to update here.

Best, Dachschaden

Hello @Dachschaden

Thank you for taking the time to update us👌

• You may always submit data (to Kaspersky TS) via a secure cloud service of your choice, upload to cloud, create a share link, provide them the link. 
  • Keep an eye on any TS emails, if TS do not hear from you within a set period, an INC may be closed.
  • We also see a Spanish topic with a similar issue. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

It’s been almost 12 days since I threw this topic on this thread. Meanwhile, I did what I could according to what the customer support team suggested.  However, even the Kasperski support team hasn't solved my issue. And I'm still waiting for their solutions. It is a weird situation.

It’s been almost 12 days since I threw this topic on this thread. Meanwhile, I did what I could according to what the customer support team suggested.  However, even the Kaspersky support team hasn't solved my issue. And I'm still waiting for their solutions. It is a weird situation.

Hello @HUE166

Thank you for posting back!

1. Is the case with Kaspersky support still open? 
  2. Sometimes support take a really long time, have you asked them for an update? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

It’s been almost 12 days since I threw this topic on this thread. Meanwhile, I did what I could according to what the customer support team suggested.  However, even the Kaspersky support team hasn't solved my issue. And I'm still waiting for their solutions. It is a weird situation.

Hello @HUE166

1. Is the case with Kaspersky support still open? 
  2. Sometimes support take a really long time, have you asked them for an update? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. I suppose the case still open.
  2. The last email I received from the support was Dec 10.

1. I suppose the case still open.
  2. The last email I received from the support was Dec 10.

Hello @HUE166

If support last emailed you on December 10th, 2021 (Friday), since then there’s been Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue, effectively 3 working days; (ioo) that’s not a long time. 

If they did not say they were closing/resolving the case, it’s safe to assume the case is still open.

If they requested more data & that’s been provided it means they’re still working on it - no? 

You know what they’ve communicated to you, you have the email. 

If you’re concerned about the progress, ask them what is going on… ? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I did update to macOS Monterey 12.1.
Unfortunately, still my problem did not solve.

I have both latest MacBook Pro with M1MAX chipset and MacBook Pro with Intel CPU one.

The older  MacBook Pro with Intel CPU one has no problem and VPN app work fine. But the VPN doesn’t work with the latest one.

News update.

The internet was successfully connected with Kaspersky VPN when I turned off the Network Attack Blocker.

But I want the Network Attack Blocker to be on otherwise it is meaningless to use Kaspersky Security Cloud, isn't it?

Still, I don't know why I must turn off the Network Attack Blocker to connect internet.