Kaspersky URL advisor Icon missing in search engine safe link missing [Merged]

A moderator deleted my previous post so I am reposting as this is a problem on 3 of our computers since the recent updates.

The URL advisors are not working so missing from browser search results.  Tried on different computers  Win10 and Win7, Firefox & IE11.

I have followed the moderator link and checked our settings and they are set up correctly and anyway, we have not touched them and no-one else has access to our computers.

Web Antivirus is enabled.

This has only happened since the recent updates.

Now checked 4 computers and they all have the missing URL advisors but checking the 4th pc showed the URL check only works on subsidiary search results.  See attached image.

The subsidiary results show in both Firefox and IE11 on Win 10 but not Win 7.

Kaspersky Protection extension has never been a problem before, so why now after the updates?

@conduffled yeap i can confirm that i have also this … i checked now no URL advisor icons on search (webpages). Something is wrong …

Okay… 

I know how to enable must check ALL URLS and click SAVE (see screenshot) after that reload browser page.

helpful? Mine working  ☺  

It is temporarily fix it will check every website link ...

The icons that appear to the right of links that let me know it’s a safe link are missing.  

Hello @Tuxy79,

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) version & patch(x) x=letter, is installed - on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Are the icons missing in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  3. Have the icons ever shown in the browsers? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@nexon‘s solution above works for me in both the Firefox and Edge browsers, and with both the Google and Bing search engines. As @nexon points out, though, it’s a temporary fix, since it also applies the URL Advisor icon to every URL on every page, not just the search engines.

Still, I am grateful for the temporary fix. Thank you, @nexon ! ☺

The icons that appear to the right of links that let me know it’s a safe link are missing.  

Hello @Tuxy79,

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) version & patch(x) x=letter, is installed - on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Are the icons missing in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  3. Have the icons ever shown in the browsers? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

In my case:

1. KIS Version 21.2.16.590 (b)
  2. Yes, the icons are missing in all supported browsers, and in all supported search engines.
  3. Yes, until a recent Kaspersky update, the URL Advisor feature was working correctly.

@Flood and Flood's wife,

Yes, the only way to show URL Advisor icons on search engine pages is to select both of these options:

• Check URLs > On all websites except those specified
  • Checked URLs > All URLs

However, doing so causes URL Advisor icons to appear after URLs on all pages.

It is this option which is not working correctly:

• Checked URLs > Only URLs in search results.

When it is selected, URL Advisor icons appear on no pages at all, not even search results.

Hello.

As with other people in this thread, I have issues with the Kaspersky Protection extension, or url advisor, failing to work in Chrome when Google is selected as the search engine.

When I go into Chrome’s settings and change the search engine choice to Bing, everything works as it should.

I have raised a ticket with Technical Support, including a refernce to this thread.