Kaspersky Total Security 2021 Right click Scan from Context menu Not working on Folders, after adding entire drive to Exclusions, only with new Version.

If I select ANY folder (Tested with more than 100) and right click to use the Scan for Virus option the result is ALWAYS 0 Objects Scanned and obviously No Threats detected since isn't scanning anything. Screenshots below!

However, if I get into the folder, select one or more,  or even all files in there, right click to Scan for Virus, it WORKS as intended. This never happened with the prior versions. It seems that I had to downgrade it to the version 2020 since it was working flawlessly.

I've found the issue/problem and this is something that changed from previous versions. To not having KTS warning me all the time about False Positives that I’m sure it's from a safe source I added an entire Drive Letter to my Exclusions List however as I said in the previous versions this was not affecting a manual scan of the folder or the drive but it's affecting now in Full Scan, Selective Scan and Scan from Context Menu.

As soon I've removed the Driver (Letter) from the Exclusions List KTS 2021 start working (scanning) any particular folder in that Drive unless I specify a particular folder to not be scanned.

Again, previous versions allowed me to do a Manual Scan of the Folder or Drive regardless if I added to the exclusions or not and to prove that I just uninstalled KTS 2021 and installed KTS 2020 to do the test and Manual Scan, Selective Scan and Scan from Context Menu worked as usual.

Removed KTS 2020 and reinstalled 2021 and Manual Scan DOES NOT work again if the Drive is in the Exclusions List. Since I've a specific folder to download any file from the Internet, that folder is now NOT in the Exclusions List and I'm now able to Scan those Folders.

Please let me know if this is working as intended and what I should expect from 2021 because I may otherwise go back to 2020 since it gives me more freedom and options. And by the way, a MANUAL SCAN, SELECTIVE SCAN should override and other rules and that's why it's called MANUAL :-)

Thanks