Kaspersky Total Renew Activation Code Question

Joefram80

My kaspersky total subscription expires soon.  I notice I can buy a subscription on amazon US for much cheaper.

I am currently outside of the US at the moment.  Has anyone here ordered kaspersky total off amazon US and then had the code sent to their email address and then they entered the code on their laptop with kaspersky total already installed while outside the US?

I read someone mention that it doesn't matter where you are located physically.  It is what kaspersky total region you have currently on your laptop that has kaspersky installed?  I am pretty certain my kaspersky total is kaspersky total usa on my laptop.  So any issue buying a activation code from amazon US and then activating it while outside the US?

2 hours ago, Joefram80 said:
  1. So any issue buying a activation code from amazon US and then activating it while outside the US?

Hello @Joefram80

Welcome back!

As we've previously advised, we *strongly* recommend you do your own research

Contact the merchant selling the software. 

Read the information of the software that you're interested in & the site information. 

We've selected one KTS product from the site, the terms & conditions clearly state: 

This product is non-returnable and non-refundable. Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.

Thank you?
Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 2 weeks later...

I installed a new hard disk and installed new windows and installed the Kaspersky total security again which I bought from about 100 days. It gives me a message the activation code exceed the activation limit .. how can I solve the problem

Ahmed.    *****@*****.tld

Hello @Ahmed khatib

Welcome!

Read & follow: 

"You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error. Only Kaspersky support - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - can help - they have access to (your) private information; please contact them. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?